Thursday, August 31, 2017

Upcoming Schedule

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to get some information out of my upcoming schedule for events that I am planning on shooting. Of course, this is all subject to change, but it will give you all an idea of my commitment to supporting the sport we all love. I have my limitations due to my wife being in the Army and the unpredictable work schedule but I will do as much as possible to work around that to attend as many events as possible.




  • 31 Aug- Fayetteville Motor Speedway for The I-95 Late Model Challenge (postponed due to weather)
  • 2 Sept- County Line Raceway for The I-95 Late Model Challenge
  • 8 Sept- Fayetteville Motor Speedway for Friday Night Fights
  • 9 Sept- Dublin Motor Speedway for the SEDMS
  • 29-30 Sept- Fayetteve Motor Speedway for the Carolina Clash*
  • 6 Oct- 311 Motor Speedway for the USLMS*
  • 7 Oct- Dublin Motor Speedway for the USLMS*
  • 20-21 Oct- Fayetteville Motor Speedway for the Cash Money 100*
  • 12-4 Nov- The Dirt Track at Charlotte WoO Finals*
  • 10-11 Nov- County Line Raceway for the FUEL Racing Series*
  • 18-19 Nov- Cherokee Speedway for the Carolina Clash Blue/Gray 100*

The Charlotte and Cherokee races are long, very long, shots but something that I have been interested in for a little while now. I know there a lot of limitations to all of the tentative races, especially those two events, and me being relatively unknown in the area exacerbates that.


Links:


WoO Finals (see The Dirt Track at Charlotte)

Notes:
*-tentative (subject to approval)
SEDMS- South East Dirt Modified Series
USLMS- Ultimate Super Late Model Series
WoO- World of Outlaws

No comments:

Post a Comment