Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Final Push

Hey everyone! I know it has been a few weeks since my last post but I've been pretty busy trying to take care of private life stuff as well as coming up with a plan to finish out the season. If you were to ask me back in February what I would be doing shooting wise, I would have told you that I really didn't have a clue. I knew what I wanted to do but I didn't really have a plan to make that happen. I took a couple leaps of faith and it has paid dividends with getting to a lot more races and tracks than I would have guessed. I'm in the final few events of the year for me and am already making out a schedule for possible events next year. So, with that said, let's look at what I have planned for the rest of this year.

This week, Oct. 21, I have the Ca$h Money $100 at Fayetteville Motor Speedway. It is a 100 lap unsanctioned late model race and from all accounts, it's going to be a doozy!!! My first race in NC was last year for this event and talk about a nail-biter. 

Next week is a pretty big one for me as I get to do something that I didn't think would be possible in such a relatively short amount of time. I'll be headed to The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor for the Onedirt.com World Short Track Championship. I was able to catch the WoO Sprint Cars there in May and told my wife that my goal was to shoot there before we leave here. I would have never thought that I could do it in the same year. It's unbelievable and I'm so thankful for the opportunity!

In three weeks, I am planning on being at County Line Raceway for the 9th Annual Race for the Kids benefiting the Victory Junction. Last year this was my second and final race of the year in NC and it really opened the doors for me and a lot of new opportunities this year. Here are some flyers that I put together for the track.



Follow all of the provided links for more information including times, classes, and purse.

Again, I would like to take a moment and thank all of those that help make this possible:

Onedirt.com
Dirtondirt.com
Jim Long
Steve Summerlin
Fayetteville Motor Speedway
County Line Raceway
Dirtcar.com
Last but definitely not least, my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment