Friday, February 3, 2017

She Loves Me, She Really Loves Me!!!

Man, what a hectic couple of days I have had; all in a good way. I was able to finish up the process of becoming a 100% legit photography business in NC on Wednesday and yesterday was mine and my wife's 13th anniversary!


First and foremost I need to tell you how much I love my wife. The past 13 years have been full of ups and downs but have been years I would never want to trade for anything, even the darkest of dark times. With that said, my wife showed a weakness in her armor yesterday with her anniversary gift for me. LOL It was so very thought out and I'm just as grateful for it. The pictures really don't do it justice and I will wear it proudly!!! 

That leads me to my successful completion of getting JBHotShots up and running in the state of NC. This is a huge accomplishment for me and I couldn't have done it without my wife's assistance and backing. When I think about it, that puts a lot of pressure on me to make sure I do the absolute best I can to make it just for her; nah, no pressure at all. LOL 

I look forward to hitting the ground running over the next couple of weeks and really focusing on the photography side of the business again. The actual business side of it has been very mentally draining and way more stressful than I would have thought to have been; it was complicated by my physical address of all things. None of that is neither here nor there now and I'm ready to move forward. That said, here is a shameless plug; let me know if you have any picture needs!!! LOL

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment