Thursday, February 9, 2017

Decisions, Decisions

This adulting thing is getting to be for the birds! OK, not really; but the decision making process with things related to my business is really going to drive me to drink...more! LOL

This all started a few weeks ago when I decided to design my own logo and has escalated so much ever since my wife got me my shirt for our anniversary. LOL Now it is designing a business card and a hat with said logo; decisions, decisions. LOL I know I'm limited in what I can do given the space that I have to work with, which is only about three inches wide on both mediums, and that is really hampering layouts. I'm also now finding out that my clean and simple design plan isn't exactly winning hearts over. I get it, it's ultimately my decision(s) and that is why I can't seem to make one.

So, what do you think of this design? Too bland, just right, or you really don't care? I have thick skin and I can totally take your critiques and I can answer any questions you may have why I chose to do things the way I did.

****Update****
Since publishing this blog, I have made some minor changes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment