Monday, February 6, 2017

Finally!!!

Well, well, well; guess who FINALLY got their Arby's today? After a few jabs thrown at me by my friends about them having some, I got my fill today! And if you aren't sure what I'm talking about, go check out this blog for reference. LOL
 
Now that I've had my fill of Arby's, what is going to be my next goal/mission? I've checked that block as well as starting my own business so I don't know what else I should conjure up. What are some of your suggestions? I do know this, that sandwich has probably filled me up for the like the next week. #GoBigOrGoHome LOL


I hope everyone had a great weekend. If you're a Pats fan, your weekend was probably a lot better than Falcons' fans. What a game! Not being a fan of either team, we were fortunate to see one of the greatest comebacks of all time in just about any sport. Tom Brady is arguably the G.O.A.T to play NFL QB; my opinion of course.

Now that football is over it is time to gear up for the racing season. Two weekends ago was the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona and I say that is the unofficial start of racing season. This past weekend there was some racing at North Florida Speedway and I think that is the beginning of speed weeks. I get to head to Daytona in a couple of weeks to watch the duel qualifiers for the Daytona 500 and the Camping World Truck Series race with my dad. For years my parents have been going to the qualifiers but my mom wants me to take her place so I can go. Funny thing is this will be my first race at Daytona even though I lived in Florida for about 18 years. I also never made it to any speed weeks races and that may change that Saturday depending on the weather. 

I can't think of the last time I was this excited for racing season to start as I am now. I guess it's because of starting my business and I hope to make more than the six shows I made last year, and photograph more than three. Nevertheless, I'm not so patiently waiting and hoping to leave my mark here in North Carolina.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment