Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Look!!!

I'm feeling pretty accomplished today as I was able to release my new logo for my new look across the interwebs. I've had the idea for some time since my last logo was a hastily done on my part. I put a lot of time and thought into this one and got a lot of help from friends and family!
 
I started working on it late Friday night and by yesterday I had created a couple of different versions of the same look for different uses, something I learned I needed to do a few years ago. All three versions will serve very important purposes on branding my work from here on out.

This one will don my website header and most likely be used for my racing image watermark. I make tweak it a bit for the watermark but this is the gist of the design.

This one will don across all of my social media site with the JBHotShots name. I also have other plans for this if I ever get to the point where I will need wearable advertising. 

I'm extremely proud of what I designed and think it reflects what I want my work to be about; clean and simple. I can't thank my family and friends enough for their valuable input!

What do you think? I'd love to hear your opinions of the direction I went with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment