Friday, January 27, 2017

What A Week!

Talk about a rough week! I wish I could have a redo but this time not get sick, and when I say sick, I mean sick. I can't even remember the last time I was this sick. That's why I haven't been keeping up with this like I would like to but I have either been laid up in bed or on the recliner and the blog was a total after thought.
 
My week long emjoi
Have you seen the fairly new Nyquil commercial where they say, "Dads don't take sick days." Well, I beg to differ because I have basically taken four of them in a row. Granted I tried to adult as much as possible but probably caused more harm than good.

I have to give my wife mad props because she was just as, if not more, sick as I have been a few weeks ago and she didn't miss any work or much mom time. Not only that, but last night I was so sick that I didn't even attempt to cook for our girls and she came home after a long day at work and handled it. YOU are the real MVP last night babe. LOL I guess there is some credence to what they say about men and women being sick; women are just tougher in most cases. I'm better off breaking bones in my hand than I am catching a cold. LOL

To add to my misery, I didn't realize until Wednesday that I forgot to wish my parents happy anniversary for their 40th on Sunday. Man, talk about feeling crappy! Not only was I sick but I was distraught because I didn't even take the time to acknowledge the fact had they not got married, I may not be here; how ungrateful. Fortunately for me my mother is a very forgiving person, and if you are reading this mom, I am truly sorry! I'll be there in a few weeks to hang out with my pops and my mom says she just wants a mother son day before I leave, I think I can make that happen. I hope everyone's week was better than mine. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, hopefully I'll be back to 100% by Monday because I have some makeup appointments I have to go to that I had to cancel this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment